Thye Hong Fried Hokkien Mee @ Food Republic 112 Katong
If you are a fan of Fried Prawn Noodles, Char Kway Teow and Fried Oyster Omelette, then this stall is touted to have the best. With over 40 years of history, Thye Hong insisted on serving its fare on Opei … Continue readingOriginal Fish Village @ Food Republic BreadTalk IHQ
Founded in 1995 by Mr Wu Jian Sheng, this local fish soup stall at Lau Par Sat has since gained popularity amongst loyal fans with its wholesome fish and chicken soup broth flavoured with an aromatic blend of herbs. Proud … Continue reading
Stand a chance to win attractive prizes!
Simply spend $5.00 and above in a single receipt at Food Republic IHQ outlet, collect 6 stamps in your card and drop it in our lucky draw boxes at any stalls!
Terms & Conditions:
- Individuals must be at least 16 years old to be eligible to participate in the Lucky Draw
- The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Lucky Draw: (a) Employees of Food Republic and their immediate family members and/or relatives living in the same household; (b) Vendors, contractors or partners or any other individuals directly involved or connected to the Lucky Draw including their affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, directors and immediate family members and/or relatives living in the same household
- All winners of the Lucky Draw shall be notified directly by Email provided by the winners in their entries.
- All winners shall have to provide their NRIC/FIN number to Food Republic for verification and identification purposes before they will be allowed to claim their prize
- Participants are not allowed to exchange prizes for cash or other goods and services.
- Selection of winners shall be held at BreadTalk IHQ and winners will be notified directly.
- All prizes which remain unclaimed within one (1) month from the announcement of winners, for any reason whatsoever, may be donated to a charity chosen at the sole discretion of Food Republic and no resulting claims whatsoever (whether for prize, payment or compensation) shall be entertained
- Management reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice
How to enjoy $1 off your breakfast or lunch at Food Republic with Visa? As Uncle Sim would say, it’s “so simple!”. Just spend over $6 with Visa on your mobile or Visa payWave at any Food Republic outlets before 2pm every day until 28th Feb.
Terms & Conditions:
Valid till 2pm daily from 1 to 28 Feb 2017.
Valid with min. purchase of $6 with Visa payWave or Visa on your mobile in a single receipt.
Valid on all regular-priced items only.
Not valid at Din Tai Fung in Food Republic Wisma.
Not valid with other discounts and promotions.
Not exchangeable for cash.
Mgt reserves the rights to amend the terms without prior notice.
Enjoy $2 cashback when you pay with DBS/POSB cards on Apple Pay at any Food Republic outlets (min. spend of $2)!
Limited to first 50,000 transactions only.
Other T&Cs apply.
Visit dbs.com.sg/personal/promotion/apple-pay for details.